Monday 24 August 2009

Rescue?

I have recently been getting some more information on rescue horses, and how I may be able to acheive this.
Got in touch with a few people whom gave me advice and things...
I would love to be able to rescue a horse and give it a loving home, but they take time to find the perfect match for you.

Mine would be :
15.2-17hh
Under 10, good age would be 3/4 because I want to do lots of training and schooling and things.
And preferably not a too scatty horse, because I have already had one of them, thoroughbred young mare, oh gosh she was work, loved her to pieces though...but still :)

Listening to the Horse Whisperer sound track, all I want to do is research horses, read everything about them. I have so many books I have yet to finish reading, oh I really cant wait to have one again! x

No comments:

Post a Comment