Friday 28 August 2009

I like to write

Yes I do, my friend mentioned yesterday 'how are you going to find the time to have a horse, work and have a social life' and I have figured it out.

7am - wake up, straight to field, feed, water etc.
8am - get ready for work
9am - work
5pm - finish work, cup of tea, go field
5.30pm - groom, ride/school, quick tidy up, cool down, feed
7pm - home, dinner, research (equine short course/general stuff) own time, see a friend or go out
11pm - sleep

If we didn't have to sleep it would be okay :D

I want sundays off to which would be used to have a proper clean at home + field, nice long ride, see family and have the whole evening doing nothing. haha, oh I want this life style now, not in a few months / in 8 months time! - depending whether I get into second year or not.

See this is why I am keeping back up plans, i write things down for everything.

Oh and I also realized working 9-5 six days a week is 48 hours which is quite alot...so maybe have another day off...that would be better, haha.

Ideally I am looking for a youngster that I can train...yes I can easily buy a horse for a grand that is around 10 years old and done a bit of everything, but I would love to be able to train my horse to be able to jump, do dressage and be a good all rounder. I have trained my 4 year old TB, she was backed but that was it, it took months to get her used to traffic, people, and being ridden but after a while she could happily hack out alone, walk over and around 'spooky' objects & jump quite nice. I only had her for about a year before she was put down due to a very broken leg :( she was skinny and crazy when I bought her home, then the last time I saw her she was a nice size, shiny coat, and calm...even when she was in so much pain, bless her.

BUT as I was saying...ideally a mare, just incase I want to breed her at any time. So if I manage to find myself a lovely filly/young mare that will reach 16-17hh would be perfect :D I have seen a few, one I saved to my bookmarks, absolutly gorgeous colt, han x shire for 850 :o
Ohhh I can dream (:

I am listening to some french music ( again ) and I am in a proper country mood, probably down to me watching horse movies today and last night, haw haw.

TIME FOR MORE BROWSING!

No comments:

Post a Comment